SVGeek : Me, Life and Crazy World

Friday, May 21, 2004

Military shrugs off attack on wedding party - World - www.smh.com.au

Military shrugs off attack on wedding party - World - www.smh.com.au

Cool .. very cool... the excerpt from news say this:

"How many people go to the middle of the desert 10 miles [16 kilometres] from the Syrian border to hold a wedding 80 miles from the nearest civilisation?" Major-General James Mattis, commander of the 1st Marine Division, which operates in western Iraq, said in Falluja

Then why the people visit the deserted but cool area to hold their wedding? Well loads of right? Coz Wedding is the thing that is like Once-In-A-Life-Time thing (atleast for me :P duno about others :P) so if i ask my Imam to held my ceremony in some cool but deserted place then if someone attack on me then do u think his comments as u read it earlier can justified...

Plz do justice, dont ruin the war motto, if u there to catch Osama or anyone who are fuckin around in this world, then hit on the target, instead of hitting on the civilians and saying... but bad things happen in wars

I hate this! and God Forbid, but consider this if it happens with your family member? just think about it and see what the USA govt is doing and how shamefully saying ... I don't have to apologise for the conduct of my men

I love to be Human, dont make me shame of it!


Your SVGeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home